Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ouchies...

Why whenever one falls, does one end up hurting more than the place that unfortuantely gets slammed to the ground? For instance, last night some gobsheen spilled their drink on the last step of a 2-step stairs (does it still classify as a stairs then?? *shrug*) and I was on my way to buy my 1st drink (in 4 hours ;]) when Lady Gravity decided to pull me towards her, on the count of my foot finding no grip on the moistened stair. My bruise is starting to form but I noticed earlier that I also have a bruise on my forearm and possibly my shoulder, as it hurts like no one's business whenever I dain to move it.

All I can do is blame the idiotic reflexes that we, as a species (and most probably genus) developed. Clearly they do not work! Since I just ended up hurting more places than was necessary. I still fell, ergo reflexes serve no purpose other than to inflict more pain. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment